easter egg run

19 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2007 13:30:41 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

any one doing a ester egg run next week ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yep i running round the hse findin bits of easter egg all day lol- bloody kids lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i mean the kind u do on a bike  there,s one in stoke  and one in bromsgrove/south birmingham                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

errrrrrrrr i know it was mean to b funny!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry !  but some people don,t                                                                                                                                                                               
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

We are taking part in the annual egg run for the sheffield children`s hospital on saturday Anyone interested we are meeting at smc bikes in sheffield from about 8-30 where you will be able to get butties and coffee`s before we move to the start. For those of you who dont know where it is see link !!! http://smcbikes.co.uk/ It would be nice to meet some of you ,if you come please make yourself known to me as you cannot miss me six foot long hair and a goldie coloured honda deauville. Take care ,ride safley         Graham Ps forgot to tell all you racing fans out there  Ex world superbike champion James Toesland is leading the run !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

most peeps on here dig my sense humour ninja sorry u dont                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just  state,in a fact . some people who r new to bikin  have,nt heard of them or the stoke toy run at xmas.  or the mike hailwood run in birmingham this sunday !                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT BP WE GOT THE SAME SENSE OF HUMOUR HUNNY !!!! I WOULD HAVE PUT THAT IF ID GOT THERE BEFORE YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEY IF WE WERE ALL SANE WE WOULD BE A BORING LOT !!!!!!!!!!!   CLUCK              CLUCK                   CLUCK                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

SOZ EVERYONE GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE HAHAHAHAHAHAH'S                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

you can say that again!!!! no, no. don't, forget i mentioned itLOL I think i remember you said you did the xmas one el ninja, never been to one meself cos don't know any local bikers so it's cool to know these things are going on but still not going on any cos i'm already 'booked' to do other stuff.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah we love ur sense of humour bp and storm, would'nt have u any other way yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa lol                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

there is a easter rally  and egg run to under privilaged kids  in norfolk organised by midwaymcc also profits from rally are donated to the east anglian air ambulance more at www.midwaymcc.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i,ve just eaten the egg i,l have to go buy another                                                                                                                                                                              
gixer_loz's Profile
gixer_loz

In: Telford

Hi, the annual Telford Easter charity run is on easter monday. Have a butchers at the following address for details:   http://www.bugsplatz.co.uk/Easter%20Run%202007.htm                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

make it a huge one ninja then we can all share it with you !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Hi there all ,just a quick one to say that we did the sheffield children hospital egg run saturday ,met james toesland and a cheque was handed over for two grand plus there was approximatley two hundread bikes at a minimum two pounds each , most of us put a fiver in. It was good fun running red lights one way streets wrong way and toesland leading us  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

way to go glad you had a good day out and raised loads of money to good on ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

gosh thats a brill amount of money graham give yourselves all a pat on back an thumbs up for the generousity.   way to go Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1416 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption