Middle Earth Bank Holiday Weekend Meet

191 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2010 17:07:44 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a thought!   Do any of the Hobbitons of Middle Earth and elsewhere fancy a meet over the Bank Holiday weekend.   I'm thiinking maybe a spot of lunch in a country pub followed by a few drinks, with much chat and a lot of of laughs.   Saturday/Sunday maybe but let me know what you all think of the idea in general and if you have any other suggestions.         Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

I'm up for it shamps !! Would have to be on the Sunday or Monday for me tho :)

Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I would be up to meeting some of you's for the first time. This weekend coming is it not? Anyday suits me - nothing planned yet Ratty                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

One idea for a pub lunch is; Griffin Inn, Shustoke, Warwickshire, B46 2LB   It's a country pub  with old fashion hours though (closes in afternoon!) It only does food Lunchtime.    In holiday times you really want to order when it opens at 12.00 hrs Don't let that put you off! Food is great and not expensive. Real Ale I rate amongst the best in the country.   Open to any other suggestions as well. Ratty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll probably be up for this.Just let me know where and when I'll try and turn up. Thumbs UpGary.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I would be thinking a bit furthur afield than shustoke. I'm free anytime.                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Hey guys,   Let me think of a suitable venue for our get together - will post over the next few days, watch this space!       Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Depending on day ............................

I'm Free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Groovy Jackie. AJ can only do Sunday or Monday.   Shall we go for Sunday in case of hangovers etc, late nites etc.   Let me have a look for venues - and will confirm time and place etc.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going to have to pass on this one... I only have the sunday off and the Mildenhall Fen Tigers are racing against Buxton that day....Clap and even Olivia Newton John couldn't compete with that....Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                                 
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Doesn't Olivia Neutron bomb ride for Mildenhall?   Perhaps we could find a pub out in the fens for Lunch.?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

are we allowed in the fens lol

serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Hey Blues Where's fens?   My geography is absolutely rubbish!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Perhaps i was wrong. They're all related out there. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Out towards cambridge Kings lynn and norfolk Shamps                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy will we need nag nav or so you know the way lol                                                                                                                                                                              
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Not too far for one day Blues?                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Fens - pah, only just up the road.... if anyone's up for a decent rideout... ....I'll stand 'em a pint, just outside Reims on SundayTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nag Nav ... You mean you got someone else to do your Job Jackie ?? 

I will have to see what Ian is doing, not sure whats going on one day to the next at the moment                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Since when have the surrener monkeys made a decent beer Rob? Ok I'll let you have a dark leff.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1036 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption