New Bike

9 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2010 13:23:41 by drobess | Go to original / last post
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, I now have a new bike in budget, it isn't the Honda VT125 Shadow i was going to go for (it was too expensive for the age and the seller wouldn't lower the asking price by much, was over £500 more than even a dealer would put the bike up for). I got a brand new AJS 125E Regal Raptor in black, brand new (and it was less than the Honda VT125 Shadow which is 5 years old). 

Its a nice custom and I think it will do me for practicing until I go and get my next bike

I'll put some pictures on my profile so you can have a look :) 

So i now have a bike, which I think once I have my CBT makes me a biker at last :P 

Adz                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Congrats on that Adz..CBT soon as poss..Then the fun beginsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe

Oh I can't wait hehe, I can't wait to get her on the road where she belongs :D

Iv put some pictures on my profile now :)                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

congrats ace..... looks nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Looks good ace .... I say bye bye to my 1st bike today as he is going to a new home :-(

But I know Aaron will look after him ... Rockchick will kill him if he doesn't lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

A mate of maime sold loads of those not a bad bit of kit for the money!!!! Especially as you won't hopefully need it long!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congrats on your new purchase, get through your CBT, then the worlds your oyster..... good luck   Nut :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's a Raptor! Bike looks ace Ace.

Hope you have loads of fun on it, still remember my first shiny new 50 like it was yesterday.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

nice bike ace go out there and enjoy it, ride safe xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1017 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption