Aldi camping gear Sunday 25 April 2010

16 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2010 21:51:48 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aldi will have a few bits of camping gear instore from this Sunday.   I have one of the yellow dry bags, they are great for the bike.   http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week17Sunda...z_src=main                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good stuff kaz and cheap too i like the bolic heater -sorry meant parabolicEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

haha;..yeh i had some really good stuff from both the shops including the motorcycle stuff.   ....i like the bolic heater -sorry meant parabolicEmbarrassed....   .. yeh i can imagine it wud toast your cockles too  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

When they come in try the Aldi sunglasses and night glasses. I think they're advertised for cyclists but they fit snug under a crash hat, are sound and only cost £3.99 last year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Rattay..will look out for them Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Great post Karey, i'll be there Sunday morning for a dry sack Thumbs Up

I got a fantastic wind jammer thermal there last weekend for £8.99 thanks to blade_pilot Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

nice one RK.    I got the motorcycle thermal top last year, same one was in again a couple of weeks ago, its brilliant!  :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I've had one of thier yellow stuffa sacks for 3or4 years now still going strong not very big but I get two sleeping bags two of thier inner fleece type bags a couple of inflatable pillows and a 12v electric blanket in it keeps everything essential dry Thumbs Up will get annother one to pack clothes into Big smile had to laugh at the piccy of the bed (the camper obviously bought it and then realised it won't fit in his 2/3 man tent unless he likes the extreem closeness of his tent roof in his face lol)   I know a certain young lass who had one off a club member who'd chucked it as being to small for him I think got it in her tent but had to lay under it so as not to damage her tent lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Bought red water proof ruck sack and a fold out bed lol. Sick of inflatable beds not staying up Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How on earth do you carry that on the bike then????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

must have a support Support vehicle lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They didn't have the beds in my local one, I wanted to see how big they are. Are they a bit bulky then?

Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

I got one of those yellow waterproofed bags and - although it is a little smaller - it is brilliant. Makes you visible too!   Besides Adli has 3 yrs warranty on all it's stuff - for FREE!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

No not that heavy nor bulky but those who know me well enough know I take a trailer behind my bike lol     ohhhh a Santa's sack lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

now now, there might be a pressie in there for you.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Santa.. ive had one of them yellow bags for about a year now..theyre great..I'm going to get a red one tomorrow..if theyve got any left.   And yes Andy, I've seen how you pack your gear up for a rally !  dont blame ya  either  lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption