Bad luck comes in threes? 1 to go then..

29 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2010 18:35:30 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

act.... send thi ferrit instead... remember to tek it arta thi keks first tho                                                                                                                                                                              
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

bad luck defo comes in 3s...i been married 3 times and my luck has sCensoredt run out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooooh reaper..thats not bad luck...thats just silly!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

so kaz if you givin up choco i best eat the egg i been savin for you                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

you better not!!!!!!!!!  its more than your life's worth!Angry   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

The trouble in already  lol yum yum munch munch cadburys flake druel slobber                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

You'll get spots!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

. .  .and a better excuse for turning to alcohol and chocolate I've yet to hear ! Way to go Karey !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah .. thanks Alice!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1280 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption