biker sayings and slogans

67 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2010 22:23:21 by VFRbabe | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The best alarm clock is sunshine on Chrome.                                                                                                                                                                              
Solrose's Profile
Solrose

In: button moon

Who needs a stereo when you've got a throttle ? ( Time to turn up the volume.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Solrose's Profile
Solrose

I'm not lost the open road on my bike took me this way ! One of my own as forever getting lost lol Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh sorry officer when i went over the rise in the road i didn't expect the bike to wheelie at 70mph so i thought i would snatch 4 gear and see how far i could go. Once its up it would be a shame to waste it.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

PMS.......Parked Motorcycle Syndrome....... Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

the more people i meet the more i like my dog !     Ogri T shirt                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry officer, I know I was speeding....but your mother hates it when I'm late lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

lmao jb.... not heard that 1 b4 Thumbs Up i c u r in helston...would that be t airbase ? i did my naval airman trainin back in 80-81 best bit was t scrumpy jack in the bees lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah its RNAS Culdrose..... its the Bell and the Bee hive still with the Blue Anchor micro brewery down the road..                                                                                                                                                                             
fairies1's Profile
fairies1

In: Great Broughton

an old T shirt of mine Idon`t have a drink problem - i drink - get drunk - fall down - no problem                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

seen a sticker on back of a bike had phone no underneth said am i riding like a twat                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

'T' shirt slogan   'I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left'!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Solrose's Profile
Solrose

One question we've never heard is, "Are we there yet?"                                                                                                                                                                             
Solrose's Profile
Solrose

If you need a reason to ride,You are not on the right bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

NEVER argue with a woman holding a torque wrench.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Winter is Natures way of telling you to polish.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You'll know she loves you if she offers to let you ride her bike. Don't do it and she'll love you even more.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them.                                                                                                                                                                              
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

my fave slogan on couple of my t shirts is "the wetter the better" Thumbs Up don't really apply to biking tho does it?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1093 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption