biker sayings and slogans

67 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2010 22:23:21 by VFRbabe | Go to original / last post
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just been on a bike site and some of the quotes and sayings were hillarious...and one got any old uns that have been forgotten ?   I used to have a tshirt when i was younger that said "My motorcycle isn't all your mom rode." Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Once had one that said....668 the neighbour of the beast.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I had a sticker across the back of my VFR that read "If you're reading this then you're probably speeding"                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i had a patch that read  " take it out and play with it "  had a picture of a bike on it                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i can remember a T shirt at bikers gear box in matlock that had a piccy of a blokes head shoulders and arms on the grownd with the slogan "now thats gravel rash "                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I remember a T shirt slogan I think was from a biking mag when I was young, used to look at my brothers bike mags and I always remember it, had 'No Wuckin Forries' on it and another with a picture of pig in an Ogri hat screwing a pig with a coppers hat and under Neath had 'makin bacon'
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Another one 'If it's got 2 wheels or tits sooner or later there's gonna be problems'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles.                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

quoteMale menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause.        don't you believe it, a time of life when the majority of women break free of 'ties that bind'  Clap  Tongueand really find themselves .Cool      back on topic then, (guess alot come from printed t-shirts )                                                    I GAVE UP                   MOTORCYCLES                    ALCOHOL                    AND                     SEX                     IT WAS THE WORST EIGHT                   MINUTES OF MY LIFE                                                                                                                                                                                  
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Old America hippy Biker t-shirt from the 60's     ASS, GAS or GRASS....No one rides for free.   May i say at this point, if any of my post or prospective pillions are looking in. It's not a view i hold myself or would condone in others. A cuppa does me fine thanks. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Squashy wondered why you swerved a wee bit and moved your head about, and you said it was ipod ,,,,, yeah right !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Seen on the back of a cut off 'If you can read this the bitch has fell off!'   Disclaimer: Those are not my words, I would never refer to women as bitches, I'd prefer to keep all my bodily parts intact!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I was fiddlin with me entertainment centre. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

mmmm is that what they call mens groin regions these days ???                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I thought the groin region was in southern France.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy your just waffling now ............ wonder why eh lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Slogan i live by   If you cant dazzle them with pure brilliance, baffle them with bulls***                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

BJ now i know why you're beaten all would-be pillys 'ar** down'   Tongue  cut my tongue out........sayin is 'hands down' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Why am sure i dont know what you mean Clarissa lol                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

will i always       ride   fast bikes ?    does a  spidercrab    have a  watertight   aCensoreds   (btw; these slogans ? are not  from my personal t-shirts!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 948 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption