biker sayings and slogans

67 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2010 22:23:21 by VFRbabe | Go to original / last post
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

"Once had one that said....668 the neighbour of the beast."

Actdaft you kill me Tongue

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

love slogan tshirts my faves are>> god rides a harley!! and >> jesus loves everybody but he thinks your a twat!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Who put that car there                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i can see this topic going on for some time  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

105db tee shirts mi m8 had one that said....More burnt rubber than a fire in a johnny factory, got some supermoto tee's with good slogans on i dig them out.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

ALARMED!
You will be cos this bike is owned by a hairy ar*ed biker of the very worst kind!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

IFYOUC READTHIS THENYOUR TOFEKINGC LOSE   WAS SOME THING LIKE THAT ANYWAY                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I think it may disapear if it goes beyond 15 - 20 pages                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry kids threw mi tee shirt away as it was covered in blood, Was giving mi dad a pudding basin hair cut and nicked his ear, still his hair cut looked ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Fat People Are Harder to Kidnap

I have the body of a God ... shame its Buddah

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

AND 

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Are 2 I like                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

If I don't wave back, it's probably because I am holding on for dear life.

and

Fat bikers bounce better.

Actually that last one is fake, we don't.  I know I tried Unhappy

reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury

Four wheels move the body.  Two wheels move the soul.Wink   Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.    and the best is ...It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.  but i wont show me wife that lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Seen at the R & B's a couple of years ago   I might have a small w#*ly But my carbon footprint's massive!                                                                                                                                                                             
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

I've got one that reads YOUTH and EXUBERANCE are no match for AGE and TRECHERY , then realised that im now officially and old B****r                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I spotted this one last year,.. If you can read this, I've lost me new tent, ohh, and the missus,.. she was tied to it! (It was that way round)!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Seen on a parked bike:

Warning! This motorcycle is protected by Zen philosophy.

Work that one out if you can. Meanwhile, seen above a garage door in Birkenhead:

BEWARE OF THE BIKER

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

newy..;if you can read this your a medic cutting my leathers; readin my tattoo ya life savin  good guy.ouch .                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 762 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption