new to site

26 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2010 22:10:40 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hiya all be nice lol im chatty once i no, but also shy at first, not sure what to write here help lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hello yamashirlz welcome to the mad house                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Welcome !! You'll be chatty before you know it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi Yam welcome to the nut house, crayons are in the corner, no felt tip pens as CYTM has sucked them all, and o yeah watch out for AJ he is a dance machine lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

welcome yam enjoy being onsite xx                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

thanks all lol, just readya post glad yous had good time at squires yesterday, i was also there Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Welcome yam ... hope yopu enjoy the site and look forward to meeting you at a meet :)                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Evening yamashirlz,welcome to the site...This lot will soon have you chatting..It,s a madhouse!! If you do wish to keep what sanity you have......Sorry..Not much chance of that I,m afraidCryHug I will now return to my quiet corner I like the darkness  ;))                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

*** Oi who just sat on my knee ........ OR is that you again ???                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

'this is my bloody corner!..yours is the one with all the chocolate crumbs!..now sod off!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

*** walks away mumbling

o by the way

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMASHIRTZ XXXXXXX

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Welcome to the site Yam, keep your eye on the forums & events pages for meet ups & ride outs etc - there's always something going on Big smile & don't worry too much about the nutters in here - they're harmless really....well ....once Shell gives the meds out! Big smile   OOOOOO Hippo Birdy 2 Ewes Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Yamashirlz   Welcome to BMHug  Check the events and see whats going on.   Look out for me and some others up at Squires, we're up there quite a lot, give me a nudge if you see me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Happy BirthdayThumbs Up   Should see u around as yr in my neck of the woods.Smile   ps - if u see Scary Karey - give her a nudge, nudge, wink, wink from me!WinkWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi !  XK .. lol     Smile     oops sorry .. forgot to say..... Happy Birthday  YamashirlzThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lol quick question where yous all sitting next to clothes stand cus m sure i saw yous ,thanks for all birthday messages x    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yep..that was us.. where were you?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Now she knows it was you lot she,ll avoid you all now!! That,s if she has got any sanity..   dum di dum di dum                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

old red ....kindly bog orf! yams - u havta take the plunge an say "hello" Take my word ferit - BMers actually say "Hi" back!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

So kind of you sir...BeerHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 880 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption