ride out to skeggy

107 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2010 00:20:32 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all we've got 2 threads going on for this event. so i'll put on here as well the date is

15th and 16th may

some of us are stopping at the anchor inn at friskney on saturday night. we can meet up with day trippers on sunday
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

just to clarify day trippers welcome saturday as well we should be at pub 2.00ish if all goes to plan.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Submitted to Events - awaiting approval All most welcomeThumbs Up   (even hobbits)Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

cheers mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not on events, due to lack of noticeUnhappy   So *bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So how much notice is enough then?Three days seems like a reasonable amount to me. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

At least 7 days notice GB.   If folk take loads of photos and want to put them on the calendar then I will add the event to it so that photos may be added.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Last call for the Ride to SkeggyBig smile It's today, folks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Have  a safe ride everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello from sunny Skeggy!

Wish you were here! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
grumpydraws's Profile
grumpydraws

In: march

yeah  me n hubby r up for it but we are only an hrs run from us . he will be on his own bike , have me own so dont to cripple myself by pillingggggg    -----  just let us know cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well we're there now, where are you? :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

hey gb, remind yamahama not to 4get me rockLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He bought some rock from the seafront earlier. He says it's green and strawberry flavour.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Yea, but wots the rock like? Big smile

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

noooooooooo it cant be green it has to be pink and minty CryLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
madR6's Profile
madR6

In: Trowbridge

I would really like to go on this :D but where is the meeting point? and when a date is set providing I have my rota :D                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

soz madr6 it was yesterday and today. 

but we thought it was so good we'll be going again. keep your eye out for more rides out. might do somewhere in norfolk next time

6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sorry I missed it - if the weather was owt like it was here, you had a fantastic couple of days!   Hope you all enjoyed the Anchor.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The weather was really good, as was the hospitality in the pub. Apparently we were still drinking at 2:30, though I'd lost track of time by then. BeerWe weren't allowed an event listing, so there's nowhere to upload any photos to. Maybe next time. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8398 seconds. There are 1168 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption