ride out to skeggy

107 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2010 00:20:32 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone interested in a ride out to skeggy, or meet up in skegg. perhapse in the next few weeks?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

there this weekend for the mcn !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errrr --- there's a few of us going to Skeggy on Friday...MCN @ Butlins for the weekend Big smile Am surprised you aint coming???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think were going on four wheels tho Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

sorry i know it's mcn this weekend I meant later on. is there is any one interested who isn't going to mcn but would like a ride out to skegg in the next month or so?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well Ian & I are not going to MCN so will see what its like Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I would be up for this, if you don't mind a 125 tagging along?   Unless its not recommended for 125's in that case i will  beg a pilly   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

you'll be fine Kaz, I used to do it all the time on mine, and Hunstanton,Cromer,Sheringham...... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol...well ive done Whitby a time or two...and ive done Filey.. so I reckon I will be ok too  :o)      It just depends if the fast bikes dont mind  a slightly slower pace..   but im no 35mph fairy!!!    Ziggy can shift when hes not popping and farting   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Kaz .. you know all you need is a cargo net behind you & some gaffa tape ... nawt wrong with zigster then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah   Shell you are so right! LOL   So yeh.. im Definately up for this one... depending on the date Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Im up for that if dates are good and im sure most of the hobbit will come out to play if the doctors let us                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

This coventry hobbit would be up for it as well if it dont coincide wiv owt else, have u any dates in mind yam??                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

hi drob long time no see
hi jp you rude man
going to look at dates will let you all know

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Who sir? me sir? no sir it was BJ that did it honest it was                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I saw her too JP.....Thumbs Up yep this Hobbit is up for it too......if I'm not working that is.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This Rohirrim is up for it too. Thumbs UpAre you talking about a daytrip, or an overnight? Just that it's a 3 hour each way trip on a good day, so is a bloody long day out.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

just a day trip. you'll have to move nearer the sea!

its only 2 hours from mine didn't think of that

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Hi John, think i said on Sat that I would def be going as long as we can go the bendy route Tongue Lots of things going on in May & June so will check my social diary as to when and PM you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

June is out for Ian & I too ... we booked every weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1984 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption