Welcome Commerade Aaron

29 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2010 13:41:07 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcme CA...... hope you have a great time on here.....Thumbs Up watch out for women bearing gifts of tequella though....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Pete .... feel much better now thanx :)   ...and his nipples will be safer than yours were ...lol   Paul .... hes used to the 'way of the tequilla' ... been making him and his mates have em for ...erm ... years ... (hanging head in shame) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe

Tut tut :P                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

'way of the tequilla' LOL   just trying to save as much as possible for meeee  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Hi Aaron, welcome to the frenzy! If you are half as nutty as your mum then you have definitely come to the right place. One presumes that you will be about when we invade next month so look forward to meeting you then.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hello Aaron, welcome to the site. I've yet to meet the northern contingent, I hope to come over next month.   Have fun on the site, but look out for the men in white coats - they must have a field day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Comrade_Aaron's Profile
Comrade_Aaron

In: manchester

Thanks everyone, it's so encouraging to get such a warm welcome :D ... even if most of them include warnings about my own mum and tequila lol i seriously can't wait to get Stuey and pass my CBT so i can get out there :D hopefully i'll get to meet most of you next month Thumbs Up Thanks again everyone :D                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

....I've yet to meet the northern contingent....   6ypsy... were you not at Squires on Sunday, Leeds is northern, and you met me and some other non brummies.. are we not north enough to be classed as 'northerners' ??     ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

LOL ditto Kaz   Hi and welcome to the site Comrade_Aaron Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3477 seconds. There are 1249 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption