Welcome Commerade Aaron

29 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2010 13:41:07 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome to BM son :)   As a new biker, I know you will get excellent advice off some of the people on the site :)  ... and get to chat to some wicked people with great sences of humour :)   Look forward to seeing you at your first bike meet :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Welcome to BM Aaron, hopefully we'll see you at the free camping weekend Thumbs Up

If you've got any questions don't be frightened to shout up in the forums and people will do their best to help even if you think it might seem a daft question. I've asked loads and got some great info from the peeps on here Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome Aaron jump in with ur boots on and start doing the Riverdance !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Aaron Welcome to BM Hug   Have fun and Ride Safe!                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Welcome welcome !!

Nice too see another urmmmmmmmmmmm .... Younger person on here .... Runs and hides waiting for the abuse lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... exsqueez me young Sir!   What you sayin bout us ... erm ... more mature ... ageless peeps ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

who is commerade aaron ??                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

*Welcome to BM son :)*

At a guess Ian I'd say its Alex's son Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Comrade_Aaron's Profile
Comrade_Aaron

In: manchester

Comerade Aaron is .... Me :)   Cheers for the welcome guys, looking forward to seeing you at meets and chatting soon.   Oh yeah ... thanx mum!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... only I could get my own sons user name wrong ... I consider myself told off ...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Just need to get stuey to you and you will be away!!

We have a plan for that tho :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry rusty i call various people son.....just wondered, plus i dont know alex do i ????, anyway welcome to the site,have fun

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Welcome to the site Aaron - hope you have a great time on here & take it easy on Stuey when you get him lol.   **hope he dosn't have his mothers penchance for Tequilla! LOL**                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Awww ... dont know what you mean Stella ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Welcome Aaron - join the back of the queue if you want some abuse from 46Rossi !!!!!!  lol

x

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hellooo comrade Aaron Thumbs Up   **hope he dosn't have his mothers penchance for Tequilla! LOL**   ye Aaron a hadn,t even tryd alcohol until a met ya mum now a love TEQUILLA  oooohhhhyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

MH .... sssssshhhhhh !!!   Pillow of virtue me ;)  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now a love TEQUILLA    Are u outa rehabBeer yet?                                                                                                                                                                              
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe

Welcome Aaron :) Nice birthday cake as well :) Have fun on your first bike, how can insurance companies not know your Skyjet lol

Best tell your mum off for getting it wrong :P 

Happy Riding and look forward to seeing you at meets :)

Adz                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Welcome Aaaron (spelt wrong to make someone feel better...)

And watch yer nipples!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 752 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption