Site related question

82 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2007 18:00:45 by millsy | Go to original / last post
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

kisses posted are kisses wasted a kiss aint a kiss unless its tasted but kisses spread germs and germs are hated but you can kiss me im vaccinated x                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

thats cool millsy where did you nick it from ? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

you sent it me valentines didn't ya.....or did i dream it Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

well it might of been me but that would be telling wouldnt it Lol ....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

damn ... i just know my mom sent it too cheer me up ...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

well i was gonna say that it must of been a nightmare if i was in it anyway Lol.... and you never sent me one !                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

ive had some right mad dreams lately thinks its these nicorette patches it doesnt say on the pack may give u wierd dreams or make your farts smell like donkey shit...i wanted to go pics 2night but am to embarressed to leave the house,for some spotty youth to ask me to leave the cinema because everyones choking on my fart even in the fauya
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much info thanx Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have to agree Di that last post of millsy's was a bit of a stinker Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

LOL Nice one Millsy - I was thinking of trying those patches but I think I'll stick with the gum. Doesnt bloody work but at least people dont mind being in the room with me.                                                                                                                                                                                 
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

xxxx for millsy but have got a peg on my nose!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Millsy,   A kiss is a kiss, no matter where from, A letter, a lip, or a CD ROM. A kiss is a kiss, of that there's no doubt, So take one from Wichiest, or you end up with nowt                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

hey daz do you get wierd dreams on the gum..last night i dream't queen were playing in the village hall £18 a ticket 200 seats and bruce foxton was on bass the guy from the jam..and there were loads of support acts...im only on 7mg patches may go on to 14mg to c if dreams get even wierd er ....
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha - laura used them and didnt have funny dreams... or bad farts.   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww poor laura fancy missing out on those awsome side effects !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

Millsy u sure thats just gum u are taking hunLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

i used the patches for a few days too and no way did i get dreams or farts like thatLOL gotta say the same as julia, you sure you've only got nicotine in them? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

ur not overdosing on patches are u?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

they sound kinda cool mite giv em a go and i dont even smoke lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol bp you go fer it gal,  errr let know what happens might try them myself   lol               LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption