Site related question

82 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2007 18:00:45 by millsy | Go to original / last post
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK I am a bit thick when it comes to this sorta stuff (well most sorta stuff reallyEmbarrassed) I have had a few winks (I sed WINKS) and I have naturally winked back, cos hey they were damn cute(whoops to much info), so in order for me to actually talk to em I gotta join (Pay) which aint a problem, but if I pay how do I know if the people I send messages to can reply, ie are they paid up members. Shit I have confused myself now Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You don't know hun is the answer, you just have to hope that they pm ya back. If they like the look/sound of ya then they will pay to be able to pm ya back. Then ya take it from there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

Thats me screwed then hehehhee                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

it amazes me when u get winked at,so u wink back and/or pm the winker and then-silence!!! (yep,i did say winker)                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

*sigh*                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

whats up rube? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i do think that it should be on your profile that you cant wink or pm back,  im not a paid up member still thinkin about it !!!   i joined a site last year and just after it went down hill so am a bit guarded about doin it again cos it was money wasted not saying this site will go down hill but im still on the fence so to speak. i have had a few pms and winks and cos no one knows that im not a full member and i cant reply they think you stink or are rude, and that is so not the case.  because there is the choice to join or not to join i feel it would be right to have it put somewhere who the paid members are and who are not, a star or something next to their name would do, so others are aware that not all peeps can get back to them. just my opinion   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Good point storm hunThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

would be helpful storm,then u know if people are ignoring u intentionally or not!                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Yeah but sometimes I prefer to live in ignorance and assume they CANT pm me.... not sure I want proof I'm being totally ignoredConfused                                                                                                                                                                              
Mark_07's Profile
Mark_07

In: Newton Abbot

Witchiest!!!   I'll return your winks!!! hehe!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

daz,trust me,i wouldnt ignore u hun.xx thanx 4 my winks mark!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Whats stopping people communicating with each other on here, I am reluctant to pay just in case it doesn`t happen                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

it does happen gs! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thank you witchiest for putting my mind at rest At the moment every penny counts but in the next month i should be working then i should be able to pay up If every one i meet or communicate with on here are as plesent as you are i will be very happy                                                                                                                                                                             
Mark_07's Profile
Mark_07

In: Newton Abbot

Everyone's cool on here gs !                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

cool as ice !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

with choc flake in !!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

and juice drizzed over it   an can i ave bits on mine tooo please ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha, i shud pop into the forums more often cos ur all bloody mental!   Storm - site never went downhill, its just got bigger and better everyday!  The forums show u just that.   With regards to the indication as to whether or not someone can reply, wouldn't that just make you go through your list of favourites and just PM the ones that can reply?  Or would you still PM them all (Maybe with a message saying "cough up u tight git")?  lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 883 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption