Time to grow up!

67 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2010 14:07:04 by reaper_soul_man64 | Go to original / last post
reaper_soul_man64's Profile
reaper_soul_man64

In: bury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

grown up to my missus means selling bike..not spending all me money on leathers and bike bits and not spending my free time chasing me mates around back lanes Censored then again when i see it written down it does seem a bit childish.. o well wtf lol any one for a ride out Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

quotegrown up to my missus means selling bike..not spending all me money on leathers and bike bits and not spending my free time chasing me mates around back lanes. congrats, you have interpretated  what your goodlady was 'really  saying'.                                                                                                                                                                               
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Women grow up  (oldLOL)    blokes don't - 'tis natureTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

Women grow up  (oldLOL)    blokes don't - 'tis natureTongue   Ouch Thumbs Down Wacko  don't you beleive it! WinkThumbs Up Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64

congrats, you have interpretated  what your goodlady was 'really  saying'.     well lets see if she can interprete my answer to selling me bike " Censoredoff" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Thumbs UpNice answer, Reaper.         You do know where the door is ?Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
reaper_soul_man64

aye mate..prob in me face or in me but on way out Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 734 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption