Whats your biggest Biking fear?

70 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2010 21:43:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A punch in the bollocks often works BL bl...or a kick in 'em while screaming "you effing t*at!" in a packed Tesco car park seemed to work, as witnessed this weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm not really scared of anything while riding , we all know the risks & i'm happy to accept them, imo anyone jumping on the back of my bikes are also saying that they accept the risk but i do slow down & take responsibility for their wellbeing   If i really have to be nailed down on a fear while riding it has to be other unpredictable road users.                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

If i really have to be nailed down on a fear while riding it has to be other unpredictable road users...   so true, especially when its a squirrel with new L plates.... crumbs, I have a vision of destruction following me everywhere I dare to go... maybe I should bin the 'L's Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my biggest fear is braking??? Did it on a lesson in the wet and came off!! Shattered my confidence no end Cry that was 20yrs ago....So unfortunetly was too scared to ride again and never did my test! So have to get over that fear...this time round..BUT with the help of my fella teaching me I shouldBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

no 'should' about it - you will Zel  xxxx Big smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

go some some skid training zelah they put a frame around the bike so you dont fall off then you can explore the extent of your grip in safety                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Turning up at a bike rally, to find I'm the only one on a bike, cos there are no restrictions, and everyone else has come by car.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

should be called a car rally then XKLYBR                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Like others, inattentive 'cage' drivers cause us bikers some hairy moments at the rate of probably one a day giving us a near miss.Thumbs Down   The other day I set out from home and within 500 yards I had had 3 cars attempt to wipe me out through their rushing (where to?) and inattention.Sick   That put the 'willies' up me but thankfully it's not so regular as that ordinarily else I don't think I would have survived this long.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

( especially when its a squirrel with new L plates.... crumbs)   cartoon dogs are particularly afraid of squirrels LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1068 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption