Do you need a Harley

39 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2010 22:34:22 by JP | Go to original / last post
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

BJ I have pictures but it would be much better if you came and took some of your own with your camera.  It dosent even need to have film in it Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Smokey am on my way ............. will you provide smoke signals so i dont get lost en route lol                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

I tried smoke signals but kept putting them out (force of habit lol)

Ive started the bike so follow the sound....you should hear it in the midlands. well you would do if what my neighbours (in watford) moan about is true.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok i shall head towards the noise and hope that when i see you , you can put my fire out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

I have all my equipment ready, clean and shiny :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"....I have all my equipment ready, clean and shiny :-) ..."     ...sounds like a Harley rider, right enuff   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Was going to make some comment and spit and polish but decided against it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

The spit and polish was fireman related but I can live with the harley tag too lol

and BJ Ive never known you have such restraint...are you felling allright girl?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Restraints now ur talking smokey lol   all excited now ..... is my hair ok ???                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

It is but it wont be when we've finished lol

Hold on tight !!

ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

sings......" When I go out with me squirter, all the girls shout fire fire fire!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Smokey_1_uk: "....I have all my equipment ready, clean and shiny"   Karey: ...sounds like a Harley rider, right enuff   All I can say Karey is you haven't seen the state that mine is usually in, she goes out in ALL weathers !!   Chrome !!! Where ???? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

Scorpio that sounds like mine :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

but then why do you think harley riders sit with their feet forwards? Its very uncomfortable to be lying on your (large) bits as you do on a sports bike   pmsl smokey... btw.. my bits fit just nicely on my sports bike tank thank you !                                                                                                                                                                             
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

Well there you go...we all know that Harleys dont go fast enough and you need airbags on a sports bike Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

.... just look at my hair now smokey .................

Ladies his bits are just fine Embarrassed

smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

see you just killed this thread BJ lol (nothing since yesterday Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

I've got to admit I loved the joke at the start Lol Wink
Plus I've ridden a few harley's these last couple of years and I love'm. If you've never tried one DO, before its too late.
Fav is the big V rod (oh i hear the Harley purists say its not a real harley), but you've got to try, awesome is the word you look for, handles good, strong engine and brakes to stop you when you need them.
OOH I'm getting flashbacks Big smile

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

its just the water cooled bit that dont look right tryed one before i got me duce and just didnt seem right                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1167 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption