Hey I'm new!

27 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2010 09:31:10 by madhat | Go to original / last post
umii's Profile
umii

In: Stevenage
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just signed up, thought I'd give this a go and say hi, can usually be around and about Hertfordshire, either on something orange (690 Enduro) or something white (my horse or my dad's old K100 Wink )

pretty much up for anything, have lead the odd ride out, roads and tracks around my way as well in the past as well.

Mark

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi umii / Mark and welcome to the club Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Hi Mark and welcome. I used to have a white K100 myself...wear a hiz vis jacket with a white helmet and it's amazing how people move over to let you pastLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hi umii, welcome to the MadHouse Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Hi umii watch out for low flying nutters,there all in this club(but there all greattttttttttttttttttttttt)waf.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Welcome Mark, join in as much as you can and you'll have fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Again welcome mark from the middle earth hobbits hope to see you at a meet soon jp                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

A very warm welcome to a new member.enjoy BM, you can post,join in the marhem in chat,and participate on the meets which are great fun. welcome to the madhouse as 1 would say!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Hi umii and welcome to the house of fun ............. hope u've come of age lol   mind the blue crayons are VFRs and mind that JP he is a mad Hobbit !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Mark Welcome to BM   Check out the events and see whats going on around you or even further afield.... just be careful as you pass thro middle earth, theres some reet hobbits about   ;o)     Have fun, ride safe Karey :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hi Mark welcome to BM...... Hope to meet you at some of the BM events and the local mad crew don't scare you off lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome aboard Mark.  Enjoy the site and let me know if you need any help                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

let me know if you need any help     Matt my ironing needs doing ...................                                                                                                                                                                             
umii's Profile
umii

Thanks for the welcome!, I didn't know that the subscription gave me the opportunity to get help with home chores as well what a result! Smile

Will hopefully see some folks about!

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Mark,welcome to the site-&,boy,are some of these folks a sight,or whatLOL
Seriously,though,glad to know some more `Ertfordshire folk are joining to swell the ranks-can`t let those middle earthers have it all their own way now,can we.

Used to do a bit of green laning myself,some years back.Great fun.
Looks like the car park at Bartons Mills picnic/rest stop in your pic,if I`m not mistaken?
John
umii's Profile
umii

I think that's the one, Walkers Cafe in Thetford

Had just finished about 70 miles on and off road, err with my road tyres on, just a bit of paddling to help with the traction hee hee

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5808170004477825208#

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

big bm welcome to all the newbies :-)..... dont forget to check out the events see whats goin on roud n about for meet ups :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorry Mark that's a special offer for the women only lol                                                                                                                                                                             
grumpydraws's Profile
grumpydraws

In: march

hi , i am lisa  i now own a gpx600f in blue , well at the mo got a great quote for a custom paint job on my bike . i live in the fens , no hills , just flat. i cant do long rides , however i do tend to go to hunstanton on a sunday , just sit on grass with a cuppa and a bag of donuts. mind u i go further down to the waffle stall yummy!!!!!! so anyone wants to meet up there then let me know so i can keep my eyes open , na its not that boring . please let me know . any sunday or even a saturday or any day , i really dont mind
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

hi Mark , welcome                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6953 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption