Into the Valley

69 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2010 22:39:31 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Tea times fine, well try and keep you a space.   Like HR I will be marshalling.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Cheers DB.   Good, cos the way I look at it, the fewer rallies I need time off for, the more I can do!                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull

It's a new site this year so cannot advise where the better pitches could be but I'll be taking my gear up there Thursday (Marshals privaladge lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
tourercruiser's Profile
tourercruiser

In: perth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

got the weekend off for this,anyone got any ideas for how to find BMers camp area?

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Sometimes if you get your heads togeather a flag of sorts has been raised maybe you could aim to do this again?? I'll be putting the HDMCC flag up on arrival so hopefully my club will congrigate around that area but BMers are most welcome to pitch up near it to give you a land mark as it were!
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

If I can I'll google planet the site on Thursday and attempt to mark off where I'm camped (don't have a go if i fail lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

bump again                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Not long now Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a good time, hope the weathers kind to you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Do we have any meet up plans camping or at night?   Me and Bobkat should be there about 12.00.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Still unsure if i'll make this one,,,,will decide friday morning,,(or late thurs night???),,,if i can i'll look out for everyone.....off work for a week anyway so might go further afield??............craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Any one going to this one who pm me there phone can have mine and we can meet, if anyone wants to meet at Seaways cafe Fridaythorpe let me know and we could ride in together                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Been to the site today large 'P' shaped field gentle slope to wards the road I'm set up camp in the corner behind the marquees if you think of the letter P the marquees are allong the bottom straight part of the letter.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross

I won't be there and pitched til about 6 on Friday. I'm camping with bike club but would love to meet everyone over the weekend.   Cheers for the site info HR, any ideas re bar tents etc to arrange a meet up?   Or anyone want owt organising PM me for mob no and we can sort out once there.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will probably find u at the bar. Shall look out for a tipsy 6ypsy!Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just packed my bike up so up to now it looks like i'll be going!!!! off work for 1 1/2 weeks anyway......craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be at seaways cafe,,Fridaythorpe,, at about 2-2.30 ish..... Bikeabill also there at same time....... anyone welcome to meet up....... If already arriving early at site and theres space for more tents pm me your no's and we'll find you on arrival....... I'll also pm my moby no back.... cheers....craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

When I was there as of yet there was no signage on any of the marquees so cannot say what is going where sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its 9.15 am and its bl##dy hail stones outside,,,last day in april???? better clear up in nxt 2 hrs or i'm going nowhere!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0938 seconds. There are 1182 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption