Into the Valley

69 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2010 22:39:31 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Ticket arrived today Thumbs Up   Who's all going this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Well thats you and me NK                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm going, but with a bike club who have befriended me, it's one of the members 50th birthday that weekend.   It would be good to meet with you BMers whilst I'm there though. Do you just meet up or do you rally together?                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

That's OK 6ypsy, we won't hold it against youLOL   Bit of both, were possible we all get together, so make sure you come and say hi Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

i've put my name down, got weekend off work...would like to meet up with anyone to go in (dont want to get there and not know where to find anyone)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Ugly D no problem, I plan to be down there about lunchtime. We can all arrange near the time were the club is going to camp so that we are all together.                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

sounds goodThumbs Up will keep eye on details later cheers Doh Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

i am hoping to go , but probably travel there with a couple of the roadburners, my local mc club, but will make sure i come introduce myself and meet you all                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Sounds good, party size is building. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Just checked out Events and theres loads of BMers have already put their names down Doh, I understand so many of HDMCC are going as well as personal friends of mine from all over the country, so either way going to be a good turnout Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

I know from the events page there is a healthy interest, I just thought it was a good way to start a bit of dialog amongst the rest, and it worked. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

i will b ther my ticket came last week, just look out 4 snow white nd a load of 6ft dwarfs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Great stuff all - will check out how to contact nearer the time x.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbird123's Profile
bikerbird123

In: worcester

when is is was it then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Friday 30th April,,,,,was a good rally last year,,,big communal fire for everyone,,,,,,not as good as farmyard but a close second...craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yes I agree its a good rally, look out for the JCB dropping wood for the fire! lolLOL   I very much doubt I will be able to make it this year Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hiya, I've got my ticket - have never been before although have heard it's a good weekend.  Have possibly arranged to travel with Doh Boy as we hale from Ayrshire - anyone else interested in hooking up for the journey? :- )                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

I'm marshalling this so hope to see a few rare sights again lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

You'd do well not to see any rare sights at a bike rally - I find 'em theraputic, they make me feel quite normal lol.                                  Tickets have arrived - yeay!!!   Not been here before and plan to travel up after work so is tea time ok or do I need a half day - I'm only travelling up from Sheffield.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 2413 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption