Summer Nites in Brum

65 Posts | Latest reply on 07/04/2010 15:50:46 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pass                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Wuss boy                                                                                                                                                                               
adrenaline_Junkie

Clever boy ! opps wrong topic Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

May is NABD and early June is camping in Durham but can do end of June.   BugCensoredr enjoyed "Free at Last" last time round but heyho they don't come near the real thing do they BJ?   RC123 offer still open (if I'm still in this house) for overnight accomodation; spare double bed Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

No comment !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie

Wimp Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Awww ... cheers for that K ... will def take you up on it :)   Cant go to NABD as at friends daughters 18th on the 8th and at Durham weekend June ... so this woulf be only one could get to ... till others pop up ...lol NOT HINTING! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Scorpio your right nowhere near as good wahooo BJ cool points have risen lol

Alex you'll have fun in Hobbit land trust me i know DIP (doctor in preparation aka my son lol)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Friday 7 May - Rockstar   Friday 4 June - Free At Last   Friday 25 June - Whitesnake UK   All these events have been approved and are now on the event calendar.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

paul i were just makin sure that Juan were kept hydrated lol   In that case Drobs you did a grand job.... turned it into an art form so you did....LOL... (makes a note... Drobs to be nominated as "yeti dunking" training officer......)   and Scorpio... I hope you have put a leave application in with BJ... Dont want you being down as AWOL from Hobbit HQ now do we ??? and well done for opening up your Hobbit hole for the "Up Northers" but be wary of any bearing gifts of tequella..... they may have a hidden agenda trying to infltrate M.E.N.S.A. Shocked Personally I prefered Rockstar so I'm looking forward to that one Thumbs Up   And BJ.... glad you like mine and AJ's effort at a VFR400 easy rider....PMSL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

...erm Paul ... whatever do you mean .... beware of gifts of tequella!   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Hey RC Great that you can make the May do - look forward to meeting you       Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

And  AJ   Please no pins - I like to encourage a civilised ambience at my rock parties.  (civilised, yeh right!)   It's one thing keeping the guy hydrated but totally bursting his bubble - well I just don't know!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Awww ... thanx Shamps, will be cool catching up with peeps and meeting new peeps :) looking forward to it ;)   Will def be the 7th May one cos at a birthday bash on the 8th! lol   Dare I bring ...erm ... liquid gifts ...hmmm!   What do you think Paul ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
adrenaline_Junkie

Okok i wont bring the pins, i will have to come up with a master plan ExclamationNuke Official warning to juan NukeExclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AJ have you had a Baldrick moment then lol

Bluey ............. get that AJ to play nice or i shall have to ground him!!!!!!

adrenaline_Junkie

U best be nice to me or i will make u a meal like baldricks lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm .................. i'm on a diet sorry                                                                                                                                                                               
adrenaline_Junkie

Thumbs Down was looking forward to cooking drowned rat lmao

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

From what i've been told even that wud be a challenge to your cullinary talents Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1160 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption