Summer Nites in Brum

65 Posts | Latest reply on 07/04/2010 15:50:46 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Calling all hobbits, elfs, wizards, dwarfs, goblins and men of Middle Earth - would be nice to have some get togethers over the summer. Have been looking for some more gigs over the next few months and have come up with the following:   Friday 7 May - Rockstar   Friday 4 June - Free At Last   Friday 25 June - Whitesnake UK   Am aware that other stuff is going on these weekends but let me know what you think.  A few of the usual suspects may not be able to attend and hence turnout could be quite dodgy as we are usually used to quite a big possy.   If anyone else has any other ideas of other 'get together' ideas let me know.   I have posted these for approval in the meantime.   Speak soon guys     Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                                       
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Thumbs Up   Approved   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm good for may and 25th june shamps  Thumbs Up whats even better is I have the following days off so if anyone wants to travell to Middle Earth central and go to one of these events then I can offer settee and floor space....including limited secure parking for a couple of bikes in the kitchen... however, they must be able to fit through a standard front door... but be warned.... unlike BJ's, if you want breakfast you'll have to do your own....  there is a limit yer know...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Can put me and Roo down for May Shamps :)   Never been drinking in Middle earth Territory so looking forward to it ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Bluey you cant do breakfast theres no room for people now you have a collection of bikes in there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah ha, Mademoiselle le tequila et Monsieur de Rooster, Middle Earth extends the most humble and heart felt welcome to you both……… PMSL LOL Come on down and lets rock Hobbit HQ Beer BJ, I know.... but still room for a couple of visiting bikes..... just...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mind if you dont do the deed you may have a lodger !!!!!! lol

Alex be great for you both to get your groove on at Hobbit HQ and you never know AJ may even dance !!!!

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I will be up for as many of these nights out as possibleBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh eck... whatch out Juan... the Drobs might give you a dunking again...LOL BJ the deed shall be done..... gulps........errr honest....                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmm it had better lol

Bluey just checked your schedule and yep your free lol

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

pmsl .... I gracsiously accept 'hobbit' welcoming for the night ... trying to cling on to yeti roots ... and pink monkey whilst in hobbit headquaters .... shall be a challenge ... however tequella queen relishes in challenges ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

paul i were just makin sure that Juan were kept hydrated lol                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie

Whats the status on the blow up thing, ( juaAAANN is it ) is he going to be at these evens. I ask because i need to know if i should be packing my pins. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AJ looking gud on a cruiser lol

You best be nice to Juan or else .............................

Drobs any excuse !!!!

adrenaline_Junkie

thanks Thumbs Up

oooooooo .... or else what LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I will make you dance with me in public and hold my hand !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie

You've been there, tryed that got the t shirt, come on you wimp think of something better, that does not exactly have me " shaking in the little space boots " LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ew dont want to know were ur shaking thanxs ...

o i have a plan in the pipeline and its a doosie, made me and Bluey laugh anyway and dont try to wangle it out of him cos he wont give in !!!

adrenaline_Junkie

oooo, thanks for that, i will find out Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i bet you a dance you dont lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1846 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption