bandit 400 for sale

5 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2010 18:48:17 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hiya - i am selling my bandit 400.  She doesnt have an mot but starts first time and will pass mot im sure of it, has new chain, new tyres but needs a bit of TLC and has a dint in tank, hence selling price of £480 or nearest offer. passed last mot no problem at all ... will put some pics on my profile   any questions or queries at all give me a shout Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

hiya suzi u wud b beta off puttin an mot on it bbz it wud sell alot easya as sum ppl tend 2 b frightnd bout buyin sumthin without 1 as thay always think ther is sumthin rong with it, wat is the year of it, i will advertise it in our club 4 ya   cheers mick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its m reg august 1994 hun and its a uk model not an import... i will see how it goes and if nothing is coming i will mot her... she aint immaculate looking but starts every time but needs someone who can tlc and do little fettling and peeps are welcome to arrange to check her out - i think the price reflects this and hence not motd as dotn think will add to price Smile and tryin to save on cash!! but i will see how i go and revisit mot if needs be...   thanks for advertisin too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

she not for sale now im keeping her Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Good for you xSusix :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 422 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption