Clocks go forward this weekend 27/28 March 2010

37 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2010 14:05:13 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Remember folks the clocks go forward this weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oh nooooooooooo  thats an hour less in bed thenUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

At least it'll get darker early for the Rally season lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Wahooo more hours of daylight to be annoying folk                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

err...won't it get darker later....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Didn't the clocks used to go forward 2 hours during the war????, not that I remember you understandSmile. Anyone know??                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Time Fact Files   http://www.nmm.ac.uk/explore/astronomy-and-time/time-fa...ummer-time                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

British Summertime....the joke is in the name lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

Nice info KwakThumbs Up   When power is so expensive, and potentailly in short supply, it's a wonder folk aren't more keen than ever, to fit their day around the daylight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ta Rob,  reading further down the page it seems that 'Walking the Willett Way' requires a horse, or the addition of two more legs, lol Confused      Oops sorry Stella, I forgot to say ta for letting us know                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes thanks Kwak, a really useful website!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W, littlechick                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol I remember one year I was off work and did not realise till a week later when I went back to work and was an hour late that the times had changed oops

Will remember this year :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

" the walk lasts approximately three hours and takes in uneven terrain, stepped-access footbridges and several miles of walking"   Not sure how horses get on. Trials bike, now there's a thoughtLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL ya pirrock! Paul  LOL    Hey Shell, I thought I was 'blonde', a WEEK?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol I know gave al in work a good giggle too                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

thank u a completly forgot LOL wont be late for work now ehrr or will i lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Forward' meaning clockwise, madhat - cos I know what sense of direction you have - not!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Yes go forward not back like a mate of mine did one year  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's easy to remember which direction to go if you use the American word for 'Autumn' which is 'fall'   'Spring forward, fall back '                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption