Bring a buddy

13 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2010 19:23:17 by carrie203 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

We all know that for some time BikerMatch has been far more than a dating site.  For about 2 years now we've focused mainly on being a club and enjoying great events together.   Well I'd like to ask you to try and 'bring a buddy' along to events with you.  Introduce them to the club, show them what we're all about.  Even better - send them to the site.   Summer is upon us, I can smell it, so lets show what BM is made of this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

good call matt   the more the merrier ! hic Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Already do mate but I have a feeling that this year will be especially good                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Easey peezy Matt :)                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hay i got my mate along to matlock will that do?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

its not him in ur profile pic is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

what the fat one or the metal one lol                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wheely who is that strange bearded bloke stood next to you in your pic...looks dodgy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria

hoping to bring some of the roadburner bike club to Into the valley rally, to meet  with the BM members there, brought two people to Borrowdale, but nobody coming with me to East Leeds Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Matt i do my share as a few Hobbits can agree with but hey ho i can always drag a few more along lol

* goes on the hunt for more Hobbits .........................

darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi Carrie,

PMSL at the photo of you by the road sign for Twatt.....

Maybe just worth a visit from Middle Earth for the photo opportunity.

46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Already roped - err,,,I mean,,,invited 3 or 4 peeps to join the site!!!!

Working on the rest tho !!!

carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria

hi darylt, long way to go to visit orckney islands lol, but couldnt miss the oppertunity, its a belter.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 994 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption