Nods Received

19 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2010 01:24:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

silly question,hence put in right category.   But what do you perceive the idea of the nods on your communicator?   I see it that people may be shy,don't know what to say to you and that's why they nod! I always toot, then pm,afer nodding ofcourse.......Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

it's also just a sign of respect, say if someone makes a kind or funny comment to a forum post you make.   In the past it was called "winks" but "nods" was found to be more appropriate.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

aaaah, that's why I don't get any then! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

no more complaining from u CS650 lol   just being friendly just a way of saying "hi"                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Fanks Ned! Wink I knew it would work lol
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I still find it weird to get nods off same sex members lol. ...must stop wearing dresses.                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I took it as a way of saying I'm here and hi, especially when looking at each others profiles, or am I confused.......Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

day jah voo !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey take it anyway you want, but its nice to be noticed either way..... if its to say hello from a mate, male or female....or indeed a member of the opposite sex sayin...."hey check me out, big boy" (not that that ever happens as its cold where we yeti's live...thats our excuse and we are sticking to it)Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I take a nod as a friendly 'hello' Big smile   ...."hey check me out, big boy" (not that that ever happens as its cold where we yeti's live...thats our excuse and we are sticking to it)Embarrassed   Not surprised if you go commando......Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Thanks Nutkin, that’s the way I looked at it.   So a big nod to you    Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And a big nod to you all...   ...lol @ nutkin....I am always commando.....lol, those that know what I mean will know, those that don't can stay in suspense....you can ask but ...but 99.9% need not apply lol......Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

So you're a fussy commando.........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I don't care what they mean. . they always cheer me up anyway. Nice to know there are other humans (??!!) out there somewhere!!                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

commando,s not only for the men folk lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

A big nod back to you to Doh boy Cool   As for the 99%, I'm the 0.1% who knows but didnt apply LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I always toot, then pm,afer nodding ofcourse   Toot? What's that? (I know what a toot is on the road but what is it on here?)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think its like a snort.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But wasn't he that elefant dude off banana splits.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption