Email response times and site development

42 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2010 20:46:04 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i had a severe back problem for a few years was terrible, gps know fk all about back ok ask a seriously good physio!! i had prescription drugs that not only kept me awake i also lost my appetite and developed a dependancy on them, i cured myself in the end!! substitute the prescription for a large dooby and buy your self a tens machine!! best twenty quid i ever spent, also eas up on all the activities your doin way too much your goin ott, your muscle tissue will not heal, keep it moving by slow and soft non impact movements, pushing your body will only prolong the pain, get well soon matt xx
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oh p.s take up tai chi matt, ive been doing it for 6 years now and it keeps me flexible with no stress on my back,its excellent if you wake up and have a stiff back/shoulders to do 30 mins of tai chi, without swords first !!lol x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0625 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption