Future Brum Nites

222 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2010 16:47:43 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

She's just a devil woman.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

ICE ICE baby                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Pics are now uploaded onto events :)                                                                                                                                                                              
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Alex, the photies are fab!         Shamps x                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Looks like you've got a profile piccie now shamps.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Do you mean the silouette BB?                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

No, All those pictures of you in events.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

OMG.....I am never going out again.  Can the photo of me please be deleted :(                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Not sure if we can do that for you but im sure if you come along next week we will take another pic that you can view before we post it lol jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Alex, the photo's are brill, thanx for taking them....Thumbs Up Dont suppose you want the role of "Hobbit HQ officail events photographer" do you ????.... you make a fine Hobbit so you do LOL BL... (hint...) take your own camera on friday... revenge is sweet..Clap                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

JP   My song to you   If your looking for trouble, you came to the right place !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Paul .... you are most welcome and ... anytime, camera and arm at your disposal LOL

However ... never a hobbit shall I be ... but Hobbit friendly I am :)
Big smile

BL ... do have others of you on the dance floor Big smile ... want me to put them on event Wink

adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Some great pics there alex Thumbs Up nice one
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AJ any pic of u is a bad one ........................... shame ur not in a wok !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie

Especially bad when I'm having ice cubes crammed down my pants lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Now who on earth would do that to you ???????????                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... me thinks there may be evidence of that dastardly deed Wacko

... though deserved Wink

LOL

adrenaline_Junkie

Yep ! I have photographic evidence of you doing it bj !!

I got my revenge tho ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

AJ ... for now LOL 

Im sure BJ will get you back ... bigger and wetter LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Alex how well u know me lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1800 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption