Future Brum Nites

222 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2010 16:47:43 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys & Gals   Just to let you know I have posted 2 Brum Nites for April and May:   16 April - Breathe (Pink Floyd tribute)   14 May - Fred Zeppelin (Led Zeppeling tribute)       Waiting for approval.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Hey Lady go you i shall check me diary lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

While you're at it can you check my shift roster BJ and see if I am free that night.... I'd like to go to both...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey i have checked ur free both nights althugh u do have work the next day on both occasions Thumbs Up early starts as well                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Most excellent news... I thank you....Thumbs Up   serendipity.... I shall be at both but sadly will be on the fizzy pop again all night..... one day I will be off the following day and be able to have a few beers.... that will be nice Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey i shall check ur rota and see when thats gonna happen lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Oh no, more head-banging required, how will I cope Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

am sure u'll manage lol i have a wig u can borrow if u like                                                                                                                                                                               
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Sorry I missed the last one. Unhappy Could be up for both of these Thumbs Up   Tho I haven't a clue who "Led Zeppeling" areTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rob are you an English teacher by any chance lol   hope u can make them we missed you and clarissa on friday                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Both events have been added to the event calendar.   Thanks serendipity Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

Jackie thank you for 'missin me'Hug (i  was busy that nite. )   btw Rob is mertickulus about spelin properrrrrrrrrrr  at all timesTongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

You missed the apostropheUnhappy Should be spelin'  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

wrist well and truly slapped LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

wrist? I thought you said summat else LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Auntie would you care to borrow my glasses lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

She'll be the only one who hasn'tTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

I'm with you on the spelling Rob Geek but perchance Led Zeppeling was the Chinese version LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats true Rob Auntie we must met so u can wear me glasses lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've already been to specsavers, it were shut! Geek    In our case Jackie it would be the blind leading the blind wouldn't it? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1115 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption