yeti protection

196 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2010 12:20:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmmm yes we could be bribed by either side for the right price   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Choclate covered haggii for anyone who wants it ....... tis th enew delicasey for middle earth LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

yeah bount to be better than ur usual tripe BJ !!! lol   p.s. not saying if thats the food or ur commentry !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

hmmm I like chocolate ... I like Haggis ... not sure about the 2 together tho ... and you have to be careful Jackie, if yeti is making 'that man' a honorary Yeti ... I am gonna be STUCK !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell THAT MAN unique as he is manages to cover most bases lol

Oi Yeti be warned am practising my inane waffle just for you for MCN , see how good i am to you !

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Run away Ned , be afraid ... be VERY afraid !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell ur supposed to be on my side !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I am Switzerland on this one ... remember I am engaged to an honorary Yeti !                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

***lumbers in... looks around... grunts... lumbers out***

Just practising! 

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Strange ... he has been practising every morning for almost 4 years !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey thats the most sense i ever heard come out of THAT MANs mouth !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

arnt all yeties  H.O.R.N.Y   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol @ Mad

No they cant be as i am H O R N Y

Hobbit Out Recruiting None Yetis

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

By definition a YETI can't be H.O.R.N.E.Y. madhat...... sorry Unhappy they may harbour a secret desire to, and they may have dreams of becoming a Hobbit but at the end of the day..... a yeti is a yeti.... Although I have heard tales of Yeti rebbels in the dark lands who are happy to live alongside others and turn against the yeti plan to dominate the world...........                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

ohhhh so they just horny then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think the word ur lookin for is HAIRY mad lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bigned's Profile
bigned

its ok BJ got ear plugs packed !! lol   come on tthat man get shell coverted into yeti !! lol   nothing wrong with hairy but the semi bald ones look better lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeti gud u wear the ear plugs and u wont hear me sneak up behind you then sorted !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bigned's Profile
bigned

aw but the force will aleart me !!!  will be like a sunami comming towards me !! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

OOO bring it on Yeti ..................

Offical slap count for Yeti is now 11111111111111110001

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1077 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption