yeti protection

196 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2010 12:20:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

a new part to the club is currently forming   it,s called the cumbrian alliance splinter group AKA the yeti protection alliance   we have only two members at the moment (myself nd carrie 203) but need a lot more help !!!   the yeti did manage to successfully pass through birmingham twice earlier today (like going into the lions mouth for the poor yeti) and still make his way back to his safe layer up north, but the yeti will need at lot of protection from cartain half blind middle earth yeti hunters!!!   espically at BM event and rallies where lots of alchol may be force fed to the yeti in an attempt to slow him down and put him off gaurd !!   all help will be rewarded in heaven if not before !!   remember the pandas can cope fine on their own   help the yeti !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just remember ned,,when on your travels home, from south to north, when you reach scotch corner you know youve made it to the home stretch,,,,NORTHLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

errrrrrrr   reaching manchester is considered  safe from the hobbits !!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

No where is safe from Hobbitsssssss, ask Sauron!                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

the manchester night out looks like it could be hobbit teritorry !!!!     not sure if its going to be safe there !!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha you are so wrong Anne.... refers you to RC123's party..... Manchester area is now well and truly on M.E.N.T.A.L   Middle Earths Northern Territories Attack List.....   The Hobitts ranks are swelling and no yeti's will be safe..... Yeti detectors are being developed as we speak......                                                                                                                                                                               
bigned's Profile
bigned

at least at rallies i can get cammo gear nd hide !!!   going to be stuffed here lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

going to be stuffed here lol   PMSL  LOL Stuffed yeti sounds cool..... we could stand him in the corner of Middle Earth HQ as a trophy..LOL   New sport for next years Barn do.......   Meany's...     Middle Earths Annual Northern Yeti stuffing...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now coming from the far north of scotland would I be considered a pure Yeti not sure of the Alliance yet, when I do a run North from the Southern shores of Mordor all the way across the border I have to pass through all the terratories....... and middle earth covers a lot of that....is there indeed a threat from those 3 toed hobbits? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yet.... I mean Ned 

THIS side of Manchester (same side Anne is on) is safe for you, we have the hills & the big open fields behind us so if there is an assault you hav plenty of escape routes  Thumbs Up

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errrr Shell - remember I am here  & in this instance - for this particular Yeti, I'm with the Hobbitses.....NOWHERE SHALL BE SAFE FOR THIS ONE.......Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

LOL @ Paul's acronyms, are you an ex forces guy?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah but he does not have to come towards you Stella, I am sure through Glossop there is a farm that has free range yeties he could blend in nicely Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL @ 'free range Yetis' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Can ya tell we are all in a silly mood today Kwak ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No             LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Bugga ... must try harder  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

the yeti did manage to successfully pass through birmingham twice earlier today (like going into the lions mouth for the poor yeti) and still make his way back to his safe layer up north,

Just for folks info .......... yesterdays Yeti hunt was far to easy, trying to blend in next to a metal fence was sumat none camo and i guess i was lucky as it was Yeti feeding time !!!  For this very reason Yeti was allowed to scarper and a new hunt began ................ Thumbs Up

Night vision googles are on order from ebay and Middle Earth Nutty Secret Agents are in training as we speak ...................

I dont think the Y.A.M.S (Yetis Against Mutual Stuffing) stand much of a chance

LET THE HUNT BEGIN .............................

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol well thats the problem with yetis they always give away there position that why the HUNT always  a winner lol    THATS WHY THERE ONLY 2 OF THEM LOL       BUT DONT TELL THEM THAT                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lol .... as part of the ...erm ... welcoming committee for Yetis visiting Manchester .... I can (not) guarantee said safety of said Yeti .... however ... can guarentee Yeti ... will go out with a BANG and a SMILE ;) lol   Hmmmmm ..... looking round my room and have a spare corner in living room that looks just the right size for .... a stuffed Yeti ;) lol   Awwww ..... BN  .... you know the yeti will be safe here :)   ...... till the middleearthers arrive :0   lmao                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1277 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption