whats your fav food and drink.

62 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2007 14:59:56 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Eeew what schools did you lot go to we always had 3rds and 4ths our puds were so good.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep i remember semalina yuck yuck and was it tapioka that looked like frog spaun in the dish ?????? i luv choccie sponge with choccie custard, an hated fridays cos it was fish day and it was always burned and soggy potatoe crokets with bullet green peas.   gill dont think ive had mint custard but it sounds dead yummy is it like choc mint ice cream ??   i hated the dinner moniters cos if they knew you hated cabbage etc they would pile ya plates with loads, little shits                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 941 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption