whats your fav food and drink.

62 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2007 14:59:56 by storm | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Marmite on toast, yummy yummy in my tummy LOL Failing that, a decent curry or crispy duck or steak.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

YUK U TRYING TO MAKE US ALL FEEL ILL DI???? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

yep DeadLOL   Love marmite, loads of it on thick crusty buttered fresh bread, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

not coming to your house for supper Dead if i asked for cheese on toast you would sneak the m stuff under the cheese an not tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   one of my fav foods is good old fashoined roast dinner with homemade yorkie puds. an the left over puds are lovely warm with jam or golden syrup custard and cream my best pud is the reen ones from morrisons think they called dome cake god there nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

No storm, ya safe with that hun, i don't have cheese with me marmite. Cheese and onion on toast is scrummy             pma                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Thai Spinach soup with sesame oil, Red chicken curry with steamed rice, and Mango in lemongrass & lime syrup. MmmmmTongue   Ok, that's it. Time for foooooooddd     pma                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i've just had my tea jak had cookery oops its food tech these days well its the longer word but i cant spell that !!! he did normandy chicken hes a bill cook an i enjoy mondays cos i dont have to do any tea an it was soooooo scrummy   now just gotta think of something nutricious, healthy, with loads of veg for tomorrow, ooooo just remembered yep gonna do salmon for tomorrow well thats sorted !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

ellie had cookery 2day too,she made a massive pizza,so we all shared it then had bangers and mash!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

well i just had egg fried rice bloody whoopee lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

cant beat bangers an mash especially wiv onion gravey an i luv rice too                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

love bangers n mash yum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

YEP ME TOO TOAD IN THE HOLE AS WELL WITH MUSHEY PEAS AN MASH WIV BUTTER ON IT                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

what can i feed the kids tonight,am running out of idears?!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

spag bol hun lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

beans on toast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   were having chicken stirfry with noodles an egg fried rice   errr if i dont go an burn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   oh an me an jaks got 3 chocolate eclairs each to munch our way through for afters,                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

beans on toast and homemade flapjack,that'll do!! enjoy ur eclairs storm and jak! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol i did witchiest but not enough Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

mmmm im getting peckish again now Lol, had spicey nachos for my dinner...has anyone got anything nice for pudding ?   i had concrete and mint custard at school last week it was fantastic !!!!  anyone else remember that ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

aww yes i love chocalate concrete lol used to get pink or gren custard oh n u got free lumps lol any one remember semolina yuk yuk yuk                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

yeah,with that runny red syrup that tasted of cough medicine!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1001 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption