whats your fav food and drink.

62 Posts | Latest reply on 23/03/2007 14:59:56 by storm | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cheese burgers  chips, and a pint or 5 of stella                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

steak, chips, mushrooms, tomatoes and onion rings. NO PEAS thanks.   and a decent lager. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
karl's Profile
karl

In: doncaster

good steak well done, fine wine or good larger. topped with excelant company n good conversation                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

i see you're cooking my dinner then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

roast beef dinner and a bottle of shiraz or merlot. cherry cheesecake for pudding!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

basically anything i haven't had to cook !!!!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

Spicey food ! love curry and mexicain food... with a nice cold beer ..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

hang on!! somehow it;s me cooking steak!!!! how did that happen?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Steak and ale pie (Hold the pastry) with chips , peas and Guinness extra cold! Serve me that and I'm all yours! SLURP!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

steak or nowt in this cafe hun LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

HOW CAN IT BE PIE WITHOUT THE PASTRY ????   SURELY THEN IT IS A STEW OR CASSREOLE WITH NO PASTRY ON TOP      Confused   YUCK TO GUINNESS TASTES LIKE ITS BEEN GROWN IN SOIL AND BEEN WASHED PROPRELY                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

....not a fussy eater really - but love a good curry, most Indian and Chinese food, all types of fish and sea food (yeah often on see food diet like alot of us I guess lol!!) and for pud................ooooohhh rice puddin!!! lol!!! Not as bad as fbk with food, but do enjoy what I eat - no size zero bean pole here and proud of it - happy in my own skin (no comments plz!!) Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

um i love chinese food ummmThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think i,m going to turn to road kill seen loads today , take a ruck sack next week                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

mmmm..yummy el ninja! chinese just up street from me fbk,send the kids wiv list and money!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Im a tipical yorkshire man .Its got to be roast beef and of course yorkshire puds . sorry not into foreign food if i go to the chinese its got to be a mixed grill  Tongue     sorry witchiest i cannot pm you at the moment   Heart love the photo`s                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

hey witchiest when i do a chinese take away i get them to deliver no matter how close they are to me . guess im just lazy like that                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

sending the kids is almost like home delivery,which we have from the balti hut cos thats at other end of village!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

plenty of alone time Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

erm...yessss,and why would i be wanting that then?? x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1428 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption