Bought A Bike Today

39 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2010 06:40:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Remember to nod to all fellow bikers after you've passed your test mate.You'll love it when you get that first nod back when on your bike when you've passed .                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbird123's Profile
bikerbird123

In: worcester

Hi Daryl,   Great to hear that mate, I shall be keeping everythign crossed for your test, and looking forward to hooking up again.......cio 4 now pal Jan x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Brilliant mate, see what happens when you go into a shop with shiny toys lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Nice one Daryl ...Proud of you  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hey Daryl - shall I get the kettle on so you can 'come round for a brew' on the 30th????    Wink  Embarrassed  LOL

x

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

nice 1 daryl  am sure u do fine on the 29th xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one Daryl,gorgeous bike enjoy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hey DD u best pop round for a brew when ur all done and dusted Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Of course BJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol your gonna be all brewed out at this rate DarylThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

lol.....you're right shell, but it will be a good laugh.

Maybe I should write a book 'Brews Across Britain' LOL

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sounds good to me .. your always welcome at our house for one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell Lady think you may wish to rephrase that last comment lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

ONLY YOU could think that lady !!

Purely for research purposes, I meant a brew !                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

LOL

Don't worry Shell, I knew what you meant.

Cheers for the invite, when I'm heading up your way I'll let you know and drop in for a brew. Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell i was actually thinking THAT MAN may have typed that not u lol                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

THAT MAN??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

DD dont ask lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... THAT MAN is Jackie's loving term for my darling Ian Daryl                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5631 seconds. There are 785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption