Bought A Bike Today

39 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2010 06:40:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi All,

I enjoyed the 'Excuse For A Party' so much I went out today and bought a bike (well put a £250 deposit down on it). When I pass my Mod 2 on the 29th March (fingers crossed) I'll go and pick it up on the 30th and pay the rest.

I've put photos up on my profile of it.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Way to go !! 

Good on ya Daryl Thumbs Up

Will be good to see you do the next run on your bike, you will never forget the 1st time you make a good run on it, I know I wont ... lots of good things to remember... even those Censored roads near the barn                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nice one Daryl & good luck for the 29th Thumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

I feel like a little kid again (all excited for a new toy).

Can't wait to get out on it.

Smile

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Nice looking bike Daryl Thumbs Up

See you on it at the next meet Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs

good luck mate always remember sticky side down                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

yeah..............go for it !! shiney side up.......................xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

hey...................some one nicked me bike!!! and cleaned it !!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxxx even got the same tank cover !! spooky...................                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

And fixed it willow.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

great news darytl,go for young un,ha ha good luck on the 29th                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

go for it daryl Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Go for it and ride safe                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

good first big bike that lets hope you pass erh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

now now, don't put the pressure on !                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hay i didnt go and buy it                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Well done Daryl, nice meeting you, hope you pass, see you at Butlins on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Hey nice one Daryl your biking initiation is near completion good luck with test mate.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Good luck with your test Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Good luck! Oh and yr new bike looks just like mine too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

any way good luck lad    andyeh bike  looks nothing like mine lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption