Foxes Diner

6 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2010 10:00:30 by Rob1050 | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Does anyone know why Foxes  Diner or should I say H's is closed?? see.ms like it may have been shut a week or two now and there has been so little about it. Its sad if its closed for good                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is that the one on the way to dinas mawwydy, with foxes on the roof

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Nah - the one at Dorchester on Thames/Benson near-ish to me.   Mate rode there yesterday and texted me it was shut, its usually v quiet through the winter IIRC, I hope it'll kick off again, didnt go there much myself but be a shame to see it go  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

theres 2 then                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

As Moonstone said, it is or was H's Café and not as far as I'm aware associated with the H Café in Kent. As Fox's it got a poor reputation for the condition of the café and slow service. H's management had revitalised it. I stopped there on Saturday and was disappointed to find it shut along with a dozen or so other riders. It even had the external benches and tables left outside. No explanation was given although there were rumours that it went bust during the preceding week and that new owners are expected soon. It may have been the severe winter that finished it off. I always enjoyed the ride out there through Chinnor and Watlington where the Red Kites gathered. 
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

Closed due to financial trouble :   http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/5055650.End_of_the_roa...iker_cafe/                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 1513 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption