I've changed my profile

14 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2010 20:22:31 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

This thread is for everyone to tell everyone else if they've made changes they want us to see. New picture, change in status or description, impending sex change surgery - you get the idea.

Try and keep it on topic, although knowing the BM crew I might as well ask the tide to go backLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

??? wills, so if someone changes there profile photo they can say on here....is that not for the drivel thread....( for which i have not posted on lol )                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope that came across ok....was not having a go                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

ianhg1971" drivel" your doing itagain.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

err no, i dont do it anymore after seceral bollockings, but this thread will be pure drivel imo, ooh i cahnged my pictute,ooh i have a new bike,ooh my tent pegs are bent, bro...sis..bro..sis..pass the bucket !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

LOL...if you've got a new bike but it's not on your profile then it belongs on another thread, probs the one about what made you smile today.
To be honest I was thinking about peeps who've changed from single to attached or the other way round, or something similar, but let's see how it goes.                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Mines changed! Now I am cohabitating and moved to Hemel Hempstead!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i see your point wills, but matt got complaints when i said a few times about being happy re a new bike and finding a partner on here....but good luck buddy see how the thread goes.... if you sound happy on here sometimes the folks who are single dont like it when you seem happy.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Wills, I don't understand why you want folk to post in here when they have profile changes. Once a profile is changed it's then checked by a moderator so why the need for a thread about the changes? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will second that...its just another drivel thread                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I get your drift Wills. . .sometimes you need to have changes noticed ! Would there be a way that the lovely Matt could add a little flag to show recently up-dated profiles ? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If folk are that desperate for others to see their changes then why not put any update in the 'short description' box ?                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

who cares ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

No point adding a flag or anything, people would just add spaces into their profile to drive more visits to themselves. Good idea for a topic though wills, thanks                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption