The Slippit Inn Rally,in the Forest of Dean

6 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2010 22:29:43 by savanna | Go to original / last post
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Glos MAG's annual rally, see Aprils event calendar for all details.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Just love the names of these rallies  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Ians face when I asked him if he fancied going to Slip it in.

Shame it will still be too cold for me to camp                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

2nd - 4th April   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=726                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

Hi, for those that have asked , yes there is a large field to camp in , marquees to shelter in, all mod cons !! kettle to fill hotwater bottles !!! come on be brave hope to see you there .                                                                                                                                                                               
savanna's Profile
savanna

Hi, hope you all like cakes, thats where you'l find me this sunny or will it still be wet weekend, in the food and cake tent , yum , i'l be sure to not eat them all ,!!!!do come and buy a slice or two, i'll be in the kitchen the next few days cooking up the supplies , see you there , xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2180 seconds. There are 756 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption