songs u cant bear to listen too

18 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2007 06:36:28 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the final contdown .... europe or whoever it was we built this city ,,, starship                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Millsy   Could I suggest you stop hanging around in Chicago's rock cafe! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

come on eileen-arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bad Medicine                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

that's why it's bad......................medicine goes down ya throat not in ya ears hunny. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

Dead keane make we wanna vomit
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

brimful of asha by cornershop-it just goes on n on n on n....                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

that new remake of areosmith /run dmc , walk this way . who ever it was should be shoot just like that and any other song that a pop band remakes that use to be rock song + all pop music Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

very very yes!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

thirdedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Peter Sarstedt- Where do you go to my lovely?   Answer; anywhere to get away from your corny French accent! Thumbs Down   Agree with fbk about crap covers; just 'cos they're for bloody charity (ever heard ONE good tune for a good cause?) it's no excuse to put out a naff song!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

terry wogans bloody band thingy is another one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree with FBK, although doing it for 'charity' they still receive a small percentage themselves and free advertising for their group. I heard a really irritating song on Radio one late last night, something about, 'Call me on my beeper, beeper, beeper, beeper, beeper...' Needless to say I changed the channel.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i bloomin hate lady in red.... chris debugger  and hello lional richie......... could throw the radio away when they come on.....  bloomin load of crap !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

another naff song which is realling p---ing me off is that ruby ruby ruby song . and they play it like 10 times aday on the radio , best one is most station say its request time never had one of my songs played as yet . maybe bit to heavy for the radio                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

if you want good music go to .   www.knac.com its a usa , cal station and if you can listen to it about 12 to 4pm ish they leave all the words in the songs . because its midnight over there . ps its a heavy rock station                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am lucky fbk,my local radio station always plays my requests ona sunday cos the dj likes his rock music too!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7190 seconds. There are 832 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption