Paul's doing his 'Big Bike Test'

70 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2010 18:01:04 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
Paul's Profile
Paul

In: Littleborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bike Test Booked - Friday 26th = Assessment - 6th+7th Weekend = Training - Tuesday 9th = Module A - Friday 12th = Module B:D can't wait                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Paul gud luck xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

good luck Paul Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Good luck PaulThumbs Up   Tho I'm old enough to have no idea what modules A & B areEmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
monkey1985's Profile
monkey1985

In: leeds

good luck x x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Good Luck Paul Thumbs Up xx   I hope Matt is giving you lots of good advice Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Paul's Profile
Paul

In: Littleborough

Apart from telling me that i'm going to crash.. nope not really.                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good luck Paul. Am sure you'll breeze it. Just remember everything you are told and you wont go far wrong Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID LOL   Get on with it and good luck Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

good luck paul, keep chilled out and pass yr testBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't pull any wheelies.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

act thats not as daft as it sounds mate paul just keep it calm and dont be tempted to show off  just do as they ask you nothing to prove youll be fine mate  good luck                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good Luck Paul. I'm sure u will do just fine Wink Got mine startin March 20th! EAK so excited x Brum Brum!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Good luck Paul Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best of luck Paul, and Telley ...don't worry you'll both do fine                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

here u go paul just do this they gotto pass you then   youtube.com/watch?v=_ehE...V08                                                                                                                                                                              
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Good luck to you to TELLEY Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good luck Paul, as someone who has just done my MOD2 on a 500 bike & passed, I know the excitement ... I hope mother nature is nicer to you than she was to me  x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

WTG Paul! Thumbs Up  Let us know when you pass then we can buy you a virtual beer (cup o' tea if you're going on your bike) Big smile   Matt!! don't be mean to your little brother or I'll have to buckle up the straps on your straight jacket Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i only put the s**ts up him cos I worry about him.  I'm 1000's miles away and so I've never been able to go riding with him to advise and assess his abilities.  I've just got to trust he'll be sensible.   If any of you experienced folks around Manchester fancy riding out with Paul and offering advice then I personally would appreciate it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 1185 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption