Divorce

33 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2010 21:16:31 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got to admit regardless of how amicable un-amicable a divorce is then the decree absolute come through it is a Little depressing. Only because it is just something printed off on a laser printer then stamped by some oik in the courts offices. When you consider the marriage certificate is a well presented hand written document.
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Go on Phil, make em all feel better why dont you!!! It depends on how you view things really doesnt it? Most people file for divorce because THEY no longer want to be together....is that something to be sad about? I would say not...it gives you the freedom to get what you want/be the person you want to to be Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

but then again alot of people just drift apart and still stay friends especially if kids are involved and it is a little sad I suppose when you print of your end certificate....but....its the beginning of a new chapter ..onwards and upwards as they say.....                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thats what i was trying to say. Thankfully i'm still friends with mine, but it was also a relief that i could stop pretending....I know what i mean anyway!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

it can end badly 2 i,ve been divorce 17yrs my youngest was 8 wks old when i finally plucked up the courage to leave, my ex hasnt really been their for my 3 and as they get older they realised for themselfs wat he was like and they knon not to expect anything which is a shame he still dosnt realise wat he has missed all these years his loss
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

What i was meaning was that when the absolute comes through signifying that a chapter of your life has closed it is such a non descript looking document. My gas bill looks better.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

if i remember right both writing on mine were the same mmm must go look them out                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

different feelings for different people , i was happy as larry grinning from ear to ear , Lind was in bits crying her eyes out .

we've still got the housing to sort out , still sharing the same house , the council are working hard to get Lind re-housed tho , just a matter of time
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

Well I've started mine and I'm happy. My soon to be ex isn't, even though he's living with someone else .....WTF is that all about???
But anyway I'm happy and content. More then I have been for along time.
Yes it's sad cos, I believed when I got married it was for life, but well s**t happens!!
You've just got to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with living. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Can't argue with that.   Nobody expects the worst, but, once the decision's made, go for it; move on; life's too short etc                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

too true Mandi and often you end up happier and find your true self again and can start living for you once more .........you just sometimes dont realise quite how unhappy or bad things are until you get out of them and see it from the other side!  Take heart all those who are going though it...........it really can and often does get better, and you do survive to tell the tale...........no one's died of divorce yet pmsl!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

LOL thanks for that BH.
And on a totally different topic: What a lovely profile pic!!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he thanks Mandi and ditto Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption