Divorce

33 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2010 21:16:31 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Only taken 3yrs , as of 22/02/2010 my divorce became absolute and final .

So there we have it folks fastjock is no longer married to bikerlind

And so begins a new chapter in my life

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good luck to both parties, been there...not nice...                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

second that  best to try keep things civil especially if u have kids good luck                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes we have managed to do that, its not all plain sailing but you have to put the muggles first if there are any !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

have kept things civil for over 3 n a half yrs , still good friends by all accounts , all 5 kids been ok with it all too                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well done buddy, met you at the URE...top bloke                                                                                                                                                                               
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

cheers Ian , cool tatt by the way

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers buddy                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Congrats to you and Lind, Dugald.  I know you've stayed mates.  But its allas good to get it finalised eh?    xx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

glad to hear u have stayed freinds, i will be applyin for my 2nd divorse in 3 yrs!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

How sad. All the best for the future to you both.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

life starts again fastjock ,best thing thing i did never look back                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Some things happen for a reason - glad you two have stayed friends x                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Aaaawwww I must say, I think it's very brave, open and honest of you to post this and always so very sad when something that once was very special ends too!!  Been there, done that and it's never easy but all I can say is the very best to you and Lind, great you've stayed friends and the kids are ok with it too.  Better for them to have two happy parents living apart then two unhappy ones living together. The very best wishes to you all for the future, you can all look forward now, move on and enjoy life again.  I've found there is life after divorce, maybe not what you planned or expected but often it's much better with many surprises to look foward to and adventures to have.  TC, dont look back and we'll no doubt meet at a BM event or rideout during the summer xx
Geo2009's Profile
Geo2009

In: Warrington

Just to say been there too mate.  babyharley has said it all very well, so not much to add.  Just never regret the things that once made you happy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree with everything thats been said,fortunetly no little ones invovled in mine but it took its toll   Plus side ..I wouldn't have joined BM if it wasn't for mine and met sooo many good friends and one in particular...I'm so luckySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'm glad everybody is getting over what can be such an awfull time. My second divorce came through in August, and I'm only just getting back on my feet. The marital home is almost sold so I'll get my very small share of the proceeds and start again on the housing ladder.
I've met a few people off the site at the night out in brum in December, and hope to see alot more at the 'excuse for a party' and MCN live in April.
Note for anybody going through the hell of divorce at the moment, chin up it only gets better. It has for me Smile

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I cant get my divorce for another 3 years yet but when I do I hope it will all be sorted quickly, but my marriage is only a piece of paper to me nothing else, and like so many others on here if i hadnt of split up i wouldnt of found BM and met the peeps that I have. I hope to meet many more of you in this coming year.
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

huh lets not even go there shall we divorce seams such a long way away dont it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Drobes hang in there girl, I'm sure the time will fly by. Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1206 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption