Tell us about Biker Match...

59 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2011 21:01:07 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

how bout roast gammon for a change? got one last week on special offer in iceland!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Biker Match has come a long way in the past 2 and half years, and since this post was created by Matt, I just thought it would be nice to resurrect it and give new members a chance to have their say.   There's also a testimonies page that folk can add their comments to    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/testimonies.asp                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

gud idea kwak i think yhe site is great, I av met some really nice peeps on here and hope 2 meet many more this year. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

flippin eck! stoopid keyboard been eating onions again lol   *bump*                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wow a 2 year old topic! Now THATS really being brought from the dead lol.   Good topic tho.  How on earth did u dig this one up?                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

i like the price,its cheap so i will hang around here until i find my new husband. but dont tell anyone im looking for a hubby coz its a secret and i dont want to scare the men off. im not desperate but anyone will do ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

OK SML, we'll keep it to ourselves...                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

thanks,i know i can trust you not to tell                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol, you shouldn't say anyone will do, now Oggy thinks he has a chance!                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

awe,poor we bairn.well if hes loaded i might take him as a hubby but only if hes really really minted ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt said: wow a 2 year old topic! Now THATS really being brought from the dead lol.   Good topic tho.  How on earth did u dig this one up?   It's not a dead topic tho, is it Matt? Member's opinions about Biker Match are still relevant now and will be in the future.   I do a bit of searching as part of the job (compiler of the newsletter, you remember? lol) so it wasn't  difficult to find. Actually I think I was looking for something else and spotted this.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Matt's Profile
Matt

dead is by definition Kwak, like a topic that hasn't been posted in for 2 years is considered 'dead'.  Doesn't mean it's not still a good topic or relevant, just mean's it's INACTIVE and therefore DEAD.  I did say above that it's a good topic though so i've no problem bringing it back.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh jeez! Yes DAD I know Tongue Wink   Well you would say it's a good topic, you started it  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*Bump* Wanna tell the rest of the world how great it is to be a member of Biker Match?   Met someone special and want to SHOUT about it, why not add your testimony to the home page?    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/...asp                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Bi-annual refreshment LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

How much is it worth Matt? Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
highwayman128's Profile
highwayman128

In: oxfordshire

Hi new on here, done some posting, nice peeps, Im trying to get to some meets, we could do with some down south, I hope soon. But top site, like the chat so far, and peeps are friendly.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Lots of great folk and plenty to keep you busy and have seen so much help on offer to folk with broken bikes                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I've been here a long time, peeps come and go, sometimes return too... everyone's given the same welcome, encouraged to join in events and meets whether they are a newbie, or in my case an oldie... just generally a good laugh

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 710 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption