Tell us about Biker Match...

59 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2011 21:01:07 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

your 2 kind hun , i just know he will think im a trampoline x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

george'll help Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

u know him too well! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

george and charlie could be a new treatment 4 bad backs! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

We could hire 'em out hun! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Haha - thanks so much everyone.  It means so much to me that you are all enjoying the site and some of the comments above have made me so happy.   Mark - such a kiss ass!  Clap  And moderatorS?  It's just poor me that has to monitor everything and keep the peace! haha   And just like Bike Chat - this thread has gone WAAAY off topic! haha.  Like it.   Thanks again everyone, and remember I'm still here keeping an eye on things even though I don't post much Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

ya welcome hun. hope you two have settled in ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

the sites great matt but think you could do oneting to show all of us how much you enjoy our company . throw a big party with loads of food and beer LOL.   its great site mate                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE CHOC CHERRY THINGY PLEASE !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

2 tins cherry pie filling,4oz butter or marg,7oz plain flour,1oz cocoa,rub marg,flour and cocoa 2gether 2 make crumble mix,cherries in dish,crumble on top.bake 4 bout 20mins,on 180-i think it was!! can always add choc chips to crumble mix too. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

this is what i mean food yet again sounds rather good witchiest                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

it's nice with apple and crunched up dime bar too x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

ask di and millsy,they sampled it the other week!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

scrummy scrummy scrummy scrummy main course was lovely too millsy xThumbs Up   i dished up and sorted the veg, did the easy bit LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

we better decide whos doin what nxt time di!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

wot meat we gonna have?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

wot do u fancy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

i really don't mind, like it all. LOL cave women me x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh I say! *Quite fancying the barbaric approach*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption