ACDC Donnington June 11-13th

8 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2010 14:17:53 by cissystar650 | Go to original / last post
bikerbird123's Profile
bikerbird123

In: worcester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

None of my mates want to go to this but Motorhead and ACDC to name but a few are going, who wants to come with me, no way am I taking my bike to this though, wouldn't trust the festival goers, so going happily in my car.......170 pounds for the weekend, but its going to be crazy, who wants to come with pounds  me? Have so got to go to this, its going to be amazing just saw ACDC in NZ and right near the front check out my photos.   Brian danced on by on the elongated stage and someone lit a sweet smelling spliff and he stopped had his hands on his knees and smelt it saying ahggg, god it was so funny eh.  Could have touched the dudes they were so near.     Hope some of you wnat to meet up and lets make it a group effort eh..   Wotdoya reckon.. Am booking my tickets on payday next week                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

please don't post forum subjects IN CAPITAL LETTERS!   This is against the standard internet etiquette of most websites.   I will change it in this case.   Welcome to the site.                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

ooh slapped wrist for you, welcome too the club lol.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Pennies permittin i wud be up for this :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Matt there is an asp function (lcase) to un-capitalise words don't you know, so instead of moaning at people why don't you write the requirement into the site :P

oh and ill be at download festival, cant wait!  Rage Against the Machine!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbird123's Profile
bikerbird123

Wow, wirst well and truly slapped Matt......Like your photo's of Ozzie BTW, I am afraid I couldn;t bring myself to look at the baby shots!!!Ermm    Heard that Aeorsmith are going too, roll on 26th feb when I get paid, then I can get bike legal 300 quid, 200 quid for tickets, then beans on toast, stretched out food, and sky movies for the rest of the month.  Surprising how lean one can be when there are fun events to pay for eh........   They are announcing more and more groups as time goes on, this is going to a mad festival.....   Anyway, ciao 4 now dudes and dudess's, cant wait to mee some of you ehBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbird123's Profile
bikerbird123

Thumbs Up Got my tickets sorted going to do Friday Sat Sun.....cant wiat more acts are confirming all the time                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

I love a good slap! (Especially when it isn't me getting it for a change!).... sounds great bikerbird... but I am double booked that weekend already! Gutted! x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 733 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption