Barbie and Ken get Biker makeovers

28 Posts | Latest reply on 20/02/2010 13:39:53 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'd not expect Ken to be anotomically correct (it is an american toy of the fifties) as was GI JOE our own action man and he had no bits to speak of lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

But when is Cindy getting her make over with Triumph endorsed gear??? Come on britton keep up lmao...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hull what do you know about Cindy prey tell lol                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Guy that used to drink in my local made biker leather gear for dolls but I think he got locked away in the end as he was totally barking but funny as to listen to after a few Beer   I just love the debate that arises every time the word Harley is mentioned Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

i never progessed passed lego !     but can see this ken and barbarella with tassles on then vfr400 paul can be happy with them  lol     and yes ian although it pains me to say you can suprise alot of sports bikers with a cruiser specialy out of corners Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

eh twinnie ....... so what happened to Barbie then ? did her arms just fall off prey tell ???                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

come barbie lets go party  throw her on the barbie mate let see if she burns                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie i'm telling Mom !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 750 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption