side car wanted

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2010 12:24:59 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
tourercruiser's Profile
tourercruiser

In: perth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if your still looking,my neighbours got a watsonian                                                                                                                                                                              
monkey1985's Profile
monkey1985

In: leeds

ive got a bashed in st2 which needs new fiber glass to fix it up but its free to good home, send me a message if interested                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you can have my old bath tub if ya like wn                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

erm cheers ian ill pass on that mate  lol anyway you may need it buddy dont want you getting in trouble now ! lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hay MF  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello, my brother has a free sidecar if you want it, its a blue velorex, google it and if its ok for your bike it might be too light, his user name is james72 and he has a photo on his pics,                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hay william you sure yor bro dosnt want to let me have the heddingham on the Vmax lol  hmmm tiz a little light but then i havent got the bike yet so may get one to suit the chair any way  thanks pm sending                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1238 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption