PMs & Winks

46 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2007 13:55:36 by storm | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have to send an apology to who ever it is that has sent me a PM or Wink over the past few days. For some unknown reason I'm getting the email telling me I've got it but it's not getting to me on here. I've asked Matt to sort it out. So again I'm really sorry but I don't know who you are yet!!!!!!!!! Don't give up tho' please Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Is anyone else having this problem or am i just being freaky again?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i've been getting pms on here but no email to tell me bout it!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

every things fine my end expet the weather                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

had an e-mail to say I'd had a PM on Valentine's day, but nothing there when I looked.   Story of my bloody life!Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

hi ya 72xlch. welcome to the boards Big smile don't give up mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

hi 72xlch,am sure u'll soon have sum new buddies mate! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Thing is it's damn annoying cos who ever it is who's trying to contact me will think I'm well ignorant for not replying and anyone who knows me will know that I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I keep getting e-mails to my hotmail account saying I have a message from hal@bikermatch, I get all excited and then find naught!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have been winked twice....apparently....   is there anyone there who wants to wink at me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I keep getting e-mails to my hotmail account saying I have a message from hal@bikermatch<...tch, I get all excited and then find naught!   Paul...i just sent you a wink....to make you smile,,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Banditjen, most kind of you.   Will I see you out and about sometime? Being quite close to me, where do you hang out? Do you go on ride outs? I was aout today and got a bit soaked coming home...think I will put my inner lining back into my jacket! Brrrrrrrrr!   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Diane,   I've replied to your email to answer about the wink... all my fault, testing things on the site etc.  Hold my hands up everyone. lol.   Sometimes, like on valentines day, a "new member" will come along and send PMs and Winks to hundreds of people.  The PM will contain an email address, which if emailed will sign you up for LOTS of spam.  These messages and winks are deleted as quickly as I can find them, and the member will be banned etc.   Unfortunately, this means you get an email about a "new PM" or wink but can't find it.   Please keep the above in mind when you find that you don't have a PM or Wink that you are supposed to have.   One more thing.... the hal email address is name I give to the server's account.  It's an unchecked email address so that I don't get bombarded with spam etc.   Please add this address to your hotmail filters, etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok will do...and there I thought I was Mr. popular, thanks for bursting my bubble. Oh well at least I still have the ironing to attend to...                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

i'll bring mine round now paul LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So very forward of you, inviting yourself around to mine...for me to do the ironing! Ha Ha Ha, shall I wear my french maids uniform?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

That'll do nicely thank you. rotflmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol wrong on so many levels Paul!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL hey matt, you leave my maid alone please LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am feelin lonely! not had many winks or pm's 4 ages n ages!! must be the purple hair,d'oh!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 436 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption